
On New Year's Eve, Travis got his mission call to the Mexico City East Mission! He will report to the MTC on April 2. He is so excited. So, now we're busy with passports, immunizations and missionary clothes shopping.... He's working as a personal trainer until he leaves. We are enjoying having him home for a while. After his mission, he plans to return to Dixie State College and continue playing football... Dixie State is in the process of becoming the University of Utah - St. George Campus and the coach expects Travis to be a four-year starter.
Do you notice in the picture all the phones in front of Travis? Malinda and her family are on one phone, Marcia and her family on another and Brian is on the last phone. Andrew was here at home so everyone got to hear at the same time! I know I look goofy cause I'm fighting back a few tears! (I think I fight back tears with my tongue!)
2 comments:
That's awesome, (and its about time you updated your blog)
We might be in Mexico City this summer, we'll let you know the details, so we can take a package...
Wow--my baby is on a mission too. Time flies. We are living in Cedar City----You look marvelous!!!!! ESmailes 435-865-0111
Post a Comment