Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some of the grandkids

Here's a picture of me with Malinda's kids at Thanksgiving! Mackenzie and McKay are 4 1/2 and Jordan just turned 6! They are living in Ohio and right now are freezing! But their smiles always warm my heart!

4 comments:

Malinda said...

I love this picture! Good to see you are back in the blogging world.

Melanie said...

So glad to see you are back in business! Love the picture of you with the grandkids. So, cute!

I love the one of Travis with all the phones too. how exciting for him and all of you. I bet you were fighting tears....your baby!

RoLo said...

I remember babysitting those kids when Jordan was only 2! Wow they grew up fast.

Lisa Pickup said...

Hi Nancy,

I'm so happy to see your new photos on the blog. Sounds like life is great. We have no complaints here In California. Chris and I are doing great and looking forward to our baby Pickup. It's a boy if you did not know. Not long now. You and Your family all must be so proud of Travis. What a great experience he will be having. Keep in touch when you can.
www.chrisandlisapickup.blogspot.com