The comings and goings of the Pickup's... and a few other people!!
hi,he is so good looking. wow all the Pickup men sure are beautiful. Hope you and the family is doing we.. Congrats for Brian too.
Ooh my goodness! It is Doug Jr. What a handsome group! How fun! Gosh,, do I feel old!
He looks exactly like his dad! Amazing. And so grown up from when I knew him. Wow. I'm glad I found your blog! :)
He DOES look exactly like his dad! What happened to the 7-year-old Travis I remember? Congrats Travis!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hi,
he is so good looking. wow all the Pickup men sure are beautiful. Hope you and the family is doing we.. Congrats for Brian too.
Ooh my goodness! It is Doug Jr. What a handsome group! How fun! Gosh,, do I feel old!
He looks exactly like his dad! Amazing. And so grown up from when I knew him. Wow. I'm glad I found your blog! :)
He DOES look exactly like his dad! What happened to the 7-year-old Travis I remember? Congrats Travis!
Post a Comment